It is time we all visualize the kind of world we aspire. As long as we are living, we can make a difference regardless of our age, nationality or place of residence. We can acknowledge that we have the power to enhance our experiences and surroundings’ conditions by first imagining exactly the ideal.
Though multiple challenges and conflicts have been occurring globally, I know that people as a whole prefer goodness above all regardless of whether this is shown through regular behavior or when some life experiences become a test in order for people to recognize and be their true selves. Since we, the people, have the ability to influence and improve the world we live in, let’s visualize love, happiness, healthy mind, body and soul, and peace in planet Earth.
Let’s be a bridge for our future memories as we make a mental image of the following:
1) love and appreciation for every being in Planet Earth,
2) widespread health,
3) happy gatherings with family and friends, whether for entertainment or a particular celebration, such as a birthday, anniversary, graduation, or best of all, honoring the fact that we are alive and together,
4) people nurturing our planet by engaging in environmental conservation practices, protecting ecosystems, and volunteering to help Mother Earth,
5) our joy and dearly regard for natural resources while performing outdoor recreations of our choice, such as hiking, biking, bird watching, sightseeing, kayaking, snorkeling, sailing, diving, stand-up paddleboarding, surfing, canyoneering, rappelling, body rafting, rock climbing, horseback riding, and agroecological farm visits,
6) united human beings embracing affectionately one another and the universe, and
7) any other experiences in which love guides us.
Trust yourself as you are capable of crafting and sustaining the world and its living organisms and habitats.